Online Beginners’ Spanish is a course for students who have never studied the Italian language before.
It is suitable for people who have “picked up” some of the language from friends, family or travelling. The course will help you to begin to communicate correctly in common settings. It will form the foundation for continued study and mastery of the language.
Our Online Spanish lessons take place in our Zoom video classrooms. They are taught by one of our highly experienced, qualified teachers who will share information on a whiteboard and engage you individually and in small groups for conversation practice – just like face-to-face classes. The main difference is that you can learn without leaving the comfort of your home.
You will cover:
- Greetings and introductions
- Spelling of names and words
- Asking questions to clarify meaning and pronunciation
- Asking for and giving personal information
- Ordering food and drinks in café or restaurant
- Pronunciation of the alphabet and numbers 1 to 100
- Introduction to some regular and irregular verbs
The classes are 1 hour 30 minutes each week and cost just £26 per week
The course is open-ended, so you can continue to improve as long as you want to.
Lessons are billed monthly in advance. After the first month, we require one month’s notice when you want to stop your lessons.